Not everyone is a fit for Permanent Makeup, or Semi-Permanent Cosmetics. There are people whom I cannot or will not treat. If any of the following apply to you, please understand I have the right (and in some cases an obligation) NOT to accept you as a client.
- Skin which is “over-saturated” with old pigment due to prior procedures. This will first require a series of removal procedures, before any new procedure can be attempted.
- Extremely oily / greasy skin.
- Very thin and fragile skin.
- If you are currently within 14 days of having taken any of the following: fish oil supplements, aspirin, blood-thinners, etc. You will have to reschedule after a waiting period of NOT taking any of these.
- If you are currently sun-burnt.
- If you are currently menstruating.
- Any YELP users / subscribers
- there could be other factors, on a case-by-case basis, best to be discussed at an initial consultation.
Video Transcript: – Hi, my name is Daniela and I’m a European Master Artist. Today, I would like to tell you what to do before you get permanent makeup. First of all, if you have any type of medications that you take on a regular basis that are blood thinners: aspirin, fish oil, Warfarin, et cetera, you can not take these 10 to 14 days before the procedure. If you are female and have your period, you have to wait until it’s over. 24 hours before the procedure, you can not have any alcohol or caffeinated drinks. If you are seeking eyeliners, you can not have any type of eyelash enhancements or perms. For the eyebrows, no freshly waxed or plucked eyebrows at least three to five days before the procedure and if you are seeking to have your lips done and have a history of herpes outbreaks, cold sores, fever blisters, I need to have you go to the doctor, get a prescription and start taking an antiviral three days prior to the procedure. There you go!