Not everyone is a fit for Permanent Makeup, or Semi-Permanent Cosmetics. There are people whom I cannot or will not treat. If any of the following apply to you, please understand I have the right (and in some cases an obligation) NOT to accept you as a client.
- Skin which is “over-saturated” with old pigment due to prior procedures. This will first require a series of removal procedures, before any new procedure can be attempted.
- Extremely oily / greasy skin.
- Very thin and fragile skin.
- If you are currently within 14 days of having taken any of the following: fish oil supplements, aspirin, blood-thinners, etc. You will have to reschedule after a waiting period of NOT taking any of these.
- If you are currently sun-burnt.
- If you are currently menstruating.
- Any YELP users / subscribers
- there could be other factors, on a case-by-case basis, best to be discussed at an initial consultation.